Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twitter Thursday

Lot of venow spewed on Twitter the past couple weeks between rival schools (#Youknowyourefrom(insertrivalschoolhere)) which, for some reason, Trinity believes it originated on social media.

Right ...

Anyway, it's made for some entertaining reading if not too much information from too many.

Graham Lescallette
@BigSauce85
Jan. 19
"I can't stand how kids my age talk. "

Chavas Rawlins
@C3_OVO
Jan. 19
"I always thought of myself as the Kid that took extra steps when those extra steps aren't needed!!"

Graham Cowieson
@gcowieson21
Jan. 18
"It would be nice if the city of Washington would tell you before they block a road not just let you turn down the road then be screwed"

Charles Murphy
@chuckdeez22
Jan. 18
"I hate losing man it makes me sick to my stomach...but atleast I'm not on the pitt womens coaching staff. 76 pts? ?"

Steven Funaki Adams
@TonganSox13
Jan. 14
Thats awesome that Pitt Played well.. Well done PITT! Keep Hulking! "

Tevan McDowell
@mcdowell55
Jan. 14
"I'm a yellow-jacket #WaynesburgUniversity#college#football"

Alfon Cook
@cooksisland3
Jan. 18
"Long day at track "

Michael Beveridge
@mikebeveridge44
Jan. 14
"Way to much heart to quit. When times get hard just gotta keep grinding."

Tanner Garry
@TannerGarry3
Jan. 15
"Visiting Bowling Green on the 20th. "

Jordan Thomas
@imzoom10
Jan. 13
"Jordan "StateChamp" Thomas "

Stephen McCaw
@BucktownHero
Jan. 17
"If you say on twitter and facebook more than once a week then burn your computer and any other thing that gets you on the internet."

Doug Wilson
@dougie_fresh055
Jan. 19
"Just watched the game tape of when I dropped 30 against CV "
and
The Tweek of the Week
"Jursday? No no,it's "

No comments: