Thursday, October 20, 2011

Twitter Thursday

Ringgold's Alfon Cook has my favorite Twitter handle @cooksisland3, a nice play on Revis Island for the Rams cornerback.

Here are a few follows I recommend: @jlwise_whs11 (Wash High's Josh Wise), @coreygarry (Fort Cherry's Corey Garry) and @SoftKretzel (opinionated C-M and Virginia Tech grad Brian Kretz).

Follow me on Twitter @TheMikeKovak

Pat Vereb, head coach of Peters Township girls soccer, the No. 1 seed in the WPIAL Class AAA playoffs
@patvofpgh
Oct. 14
"@TheMikeKovak Blackjack Mulligan had a better arm than Barry Bonds."

John Laschinsky, Trinity football
@John12Las
Oct. 20
"Watching @That_Dude_68 snag some canon mac girls numbers #swag"

Ben DuCarme, Canon-McMillan golf
@Benoh99
Oct. 18
"Moving on to state finals... #awwyeah"

Joanie Paskert, Washington volleyball
@JoaniePaskert
Oct. 19
"I'm gonna miss playing volleyball with you guys but we still have #playoffs!! @ameliaclaire08 @tiffmarie2012 and of course nicholas."

Trenton Bosworth, Waynesburg football
@Tboz71
Oct. 17
"@JDubbz28 no smileying, no sleeping, no girlfriend, playoff mood"

Quad Law, Ringgold football
@TheRealQuad_Law
Oct. 17
"I lead the WPIAL in yards per carry #CuzImNiceLikeDat"

Tweet of the Week
David Kuhn, Peters Township boys golf coach
@CoachKuhnGolf
Oct. 18
"I thought I was at the state tournament until... "Yes, I'm playing a Top-Flite" & "I raked the trap before I played, is that a penalty?" Wow

No comments: