Sunday, February 19, 2012

Twitter Thursday ... on a Sunday

Let's see ... there was a wild basketball game between Peters Township and Woodland Hills, which was won by the 14th seeded Indians. (FYI, Gary Goga has won three straight first round playoff games, two as the lower-seeded team.)

There was Ed Dalton leaving Trinity to become McGuffey's athletic director and football coach.

Oh, and for those who don't think anyone in Western Pennsylvania pays attention to the NBA (you're dead wrong), there was whole lotta Jeremy Lin talk.

As always, you can follow me on Twitter @TheMikeKovak.


Gannon Walls-Mitchell, @GWaLLS15
Feb. 18
"Dear ankle do not keep me awake like last night even though I hurt u worse"

Christian Koroly, @C_Koroly3
Feb. 17
"gotta prepare for the next one. all i know is the @HillerHooligans better be at the next game  #realrap"

Doug Wilson, @dougie_fresh055
Feb. 19
"Working retail has made me realize that college is very very important cuz I don't wanna work it and I couldn't make it as a drug dealer"

Rob Zewe, @TheRealRobZewe
Feb. 18
"I would take Gary Goga over anyone in a fight"

Tanner Garry, @TannerGarry3
Feb. 19
"Fries on everything I eat. #Pittsburgh"

Michael LaRocka, @MikeLaRocka
Feb. 19
"I can take Pitt losing.. But I can't take this effort. #pathetic"

Pat Zedreck, @PZedreck
Feb. 19
"retweet if mike lamberti should get a twitter"

Sarah Kapis, @SarahKapis
Feb. 16
"Looking forward to the #BackyardBrawl although I'm sure I'll fall asleep. Go WVU!!!

Chris Niemiec, @niems23
"6'10 SR going to temple, 6'6 So who may have chances at duke and kentucky, and neither leads the team in scoringm #coachingproblems"

Gabe Pritz, @Gabepritz21
Feb. 19
"I have 11 stitches in my ear and had to go through them reconstructing the cartlidge in my ear"

The Rowdy Red, @PTHS_RowdyRed
Feb. 18
"Damn right boys ball damn right"

Kevin Glod, @mini_brow
Feb. 18
"Upset city #letsgoo"

Andrew Erenberg, @andrewerenberg
Feb. 18
"Kudos to Goga for calling out Shakeem Alonzo. I wish everyone could've heard his post game interview. I hope he loses his scholarship."

Zach Challingsworth, @ZChally10
Feb. 14
"Got my first offer today!!! #Toledo couldn't do it without my football family and friends #Iloveallyou"

Josh Wise, @jlwise_whs11
Feb. 19
"#TrackSeasonGoals win WPIAL TEAM TITLE...INDIVIDUAL WPIAL CHAMP...STATE CHAMP AND GET MY SCHOLARSHIP TO PITT ONLY NEED #6'9"

Joey Graziani, @joegrizz52
Feb. 16
"Dude walks into mr dills class and he be lookin like Justin beiner. #realtalk"

Trenton Bedillion, @trent_bedillion
Feb. 16
"Ed Dalton would be a very respectable and great asset to the McGuffey School District and McGuffey Highlander football team."

Joey Niklas, @joeynik
Feb. 16
"good move for both Ed Dalton and McGuffey..."

John Laschinsky, @John12Las
Feb. 16
"#daltonmemories you think you're tough cdrizzy?! you only tweet tough cdrizzy! hit somebody cdrizzy! Hahaha"

Ed Dalton, @edalton2
Feb. 16
"MY DEEPEST THANKS TO HILLER NATION AND EVERYONE TRINITY"

Tweet of the Week
Andrew Erenberg, @andrewerenberg
Feb. 15
"What's the difference between Jermey Lin and Tim Tebow? Jeremy Lin can pass"

No comments: