Thursday, September 1, 2011

Twitter Thursday

Some of the top tweets from the week the went by quickly.

Brandon McGavitt, Trinity football
@Bmac_62395
"You know your a bad mother when you drop your baby in the stands"
followed by ...
"@SamTrap23 during our practice some lady dropped a baby in the stands"

Tanner Garry, Fort Cherry football
@TannerGarry3
"I'm just feelin like the throne is for the taking. #watchmetakeit"

Doug Wilson, Canon-McMillan basketball
@dougie_fresh055
"damn I look fresh in my senior pics #dougiefresh"

Lance Tritschler, Ringgold football
@HeavyT75
"@TheRealQuad_Law @TheMikeKovak I'm not settling for 5th in November... #hardworkpaysoff"

Follow me on Twitter @TheMikeKovak

2 comments:

R. Keith Taylor said...

I am going to live tweet Ringgold's game tonight. Follow me @RodKTaylor if you want all the big plays and scores.

Anonymous said...

I love this, Mike. Nice touch.

@RealLiquidLuke