Monday, December 29, 2008

My apologies

Just wanted to apologize for the recent lack of activity on the site. I've been without Internet the past several days in an attempt to do some drilling through concrete walls and install an electrical outlet in a room without one.

All the work finally paid off when I was able to connect to Internet today with quite the sense of pride.

The task couldn't help but make me think about the number of odd jobs I've learned since buying a house. Never knew a thing about plumbing, wiring, etc. for most of my life. Figuring things out on your own can be frustrating but, when it works out, it can also be fun.

Anyway, keep checking back as I plan on getting caught up on all the posts I've missed the last few days. The Varsity Letters will have local basketball rankings (boys and girls), WPIAL girls basketball rankings, a little bit of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and, who knows, maybe an All Points Bulletin.

No comments: