Friday, March 2, 2012

Twitter Friday

My apologies to those who want a bland, boring blog.

As always, you can follow me on Twitter @TheMikeKovak. Of course, for the complainers, that would eliminate the comfy anonymous label.


Eric Ellis, @Its_EDub_B****
March 1
"Accepted to #Lackawanna College #CollegeFootballTweet"

Luke Snatchko, @RealLIQUIDLUKE
March 1
"Pondering how Catholic girls are so much better at hoops than other girls. #WPIAL"

Joe Sager, @joesager
Feb. 27
"@malkin71 on hand to watch Penn-Trafford vs. Canon-Mac. #PIHL"

Chavas Rawlins, @UncleChav03
Feb. 26
"If I didn't play 5 other sports I would be doing so much more visits!! It's kind of annoying"

Corey Garry, @coreygarry
Feb. 25
"2012 #WPIAL champ! #WPIALgold #dreamsComeTrue #FCPride"

Elijah D. Hill, @Elijah12Hill
Feb. 25
"My bro @UncleChav03 & thm GreyHounds are going 2 repeat. No other team is messing w/ yall if it aint us. Nt GCC, BF, & it damn sure aint STO"

Sam Lawson, @LoggyBears
Feb. 25
"@TheMikeKovak where are you?!?! Rowdy red wants to see you! Come over! #joinus #wehavecookies #peters"

On Thursday, I asked followers if they read stories the day after a defeat. Only four responded. Here are the responses.

Joe Graziani, @JoeGrizz52
"always. You wanna know what people are thinking and saying about you."

Ben Maxin, @ActionMaxin
"I had 3 Bball girls come down to my room first thing to grab an O-R to read the game story... so yeah."

KenPgh33, @KenPgh33
"You can bet parents do to see if you had their kid's name in the story."
Doug Wilson, @dougie_fresh055
"I read it win or lose,wanna see an outsiders perspective"