Thursday, March 13, 2008

APB, Where are they now?

The spring sports season is rapidly approaching and, in the spirit of warmer weather and outdoor sports, the Varsity Letters issues and all points bulletin for a former softball standout who several fellas have asked about over the years.

Canon-McMillan grad Tiffany Wasniewski earned a spot in Big Macs lore when she became the first girls athlete in the school's history to earn a Division I scholarship. Wasniewski attended Indiana State University, where she played softball.

Any knowing of Wasniewski's whereabouts is urged to contact the Varsity Letters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This is Tiffany Wasniewski. I ran across this blog and even though it is later, I thought it would be nice to reply. I played four years of college softball @ Indiana State- I had a great time out there in Terre Haute. I was all academic, all congerence, scholar athlete and team captain. I had a lot of fun but was a true student athlete! I also met my fiance,a starter on the football team at Indiana State, Kris Karagory whom I will be marrying next month (July 26th) I see you did get that info from the O-R. :)
I am a certified elementary school teacher & coaching girls softball out in the Moon Twp. area.
Thanks for showing interest, hope all is well with you!